Registration is at the bottom of this page.
Want to help others change their lives with EFT?
Want to learn tapping to begin a new career?
Are you a wellness or mental health professional who wants to get better results with clients?
Levels 1 & 2 EFT is a fast-paced, fun course that covers all of the foundational tapping techniques.
I seek to create a relaxed, interesting and interactive space for you to deep dive into the world of EFT Tapping. Welcome to the beginning of your EFT journey!
This course is here to teach you how to tap, and also to support you as you grow and expand. Many people talk about their L1/L2 trainings as a life-changing experience.
Our class sizes are kept small to allow people to connect and get to know each other, while receiving lots of personalized support from myself and my training assistant(s).
This course will give you or your clients new ways to:
- achieve peak performance
- soothe the body’s stress response
- increase self-knowledge
- work with trauma, and
- naturally feel more positive!
With tapping, we can quickly achieve things that have been considered impossible by conventional standards – such as releasing fears, phobias and anxiety, clearing the charge of traumatic events, and rapidly producing life-altering shifts in how we view ourselves and the world.
Levels 1 and 2 are where your EFT journey begins. You can incorporate what you learn here into an existing wellness practice, or go on to certification to become an EFT Practitioner. Many people also choose to just use it for personal growth and development, or finding tapping partners to swap with as they clear the charge of the past.
This online course features all of the same content as an in-person training. You'll be learning the same EFT that's used in clinical trials, so you can be sure it's the real deal.
This course can be used toward meeting your Certified Practitioner requirements.
What makes this training fun and unique
I love to incorporate the latest understanding of trauma, the nervous system and the psychology of change. EFT fits in beautifully with all of the recent developments in these fields, and you'll be at the front of the pack when it comes to really understanding how this stuff works together to create magic.
Our classes are a few hours long with lots of breaks, energy exercises and time to share. I've spread them out over 8 weeks, to avoid Zoom fatigue. We cover a lot of material, and most people find having a week in between classes to practice on themselves is much better than doing it all in one stretch.
I keep class sizes small, with one trainer/assistant for every 4 students (or better). You'll get to know everyone, and receive lots of feedback on your tapping throughout the course. Meet new friends and colleagues who share the same passion for personal growth and helping others as you do!
The class will be offered with an online discussion and sharing platform (not on social media!). You can ask questions, get feedback, and share about your wins throughout the course.
Course Dates and Times
You will receive 32 hours of interactive small group training. Classes will be spread out over 8 weeks, and feature plenty of time for breaks, practice, Q&A and discussion.
🔸 September 18,
🔹 September 25,
🔸 October 2,
🔹 October 9,
🔸 October 16,
🔹 October 23,
🔸 October 30, &
🔹 November 6
Our classes are held on Saturdays, from 9:30AM to 1:30PM Mountain Standard Time.
(11:30AM – 3:30PM Eastern, 8:30AM – 12:30PM Pacific, 4:30PM – 8:30PM Greenwich Mean Time.)
At the end of this course, you’ll have acquired essential tapping skills to support you in releasing the emotional charge of negative events and growing your personal power. You’ll also have a new tool that you can incorporate into your existing wellness practice with clients.
- The history and science behind EFT
- Psychological reversals and secondary gain
- How to come up with the right words
- Measuring and testing your work
- Identifying limiting beliefs, triggers and hidden payoffs
- Establishing rapport and coaching presence
- Curious questions and quality detective work
- Introduction to psychological trauma
- Cognitive shifts
- The Apex Effect
- The Generalization Effect
- Handling excessive emotional intensity
- Borrowing Benefits
- Gentle Techniques for working with trauma
- EFT for cravings and bad habits
- EFT for pain and physical issues
- Introduction to working with groups
- Introduction to working with children
- Introduction to surrogate tapping
- Additional tapping points, and sequences
- Additional points and strategies
- The Movie / Tell the Story Technique
- Confidentiality and healthy boundaries
- The Personal Peace Procedure
- ...and more.
This course provides additional focus on working in a trauma-informed way, both with yourself and others. It incorporates approaches based on neuroscience, positive psychology and Polyvagal Theory to provide cutting-edge training.
A certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of the course. This certificate doesn’t confer practitioner status, but is a requirement for those on the practitioner track.
There will be a pre-course module that gives you an introduction to EFT, the history and science. You'll want to allot 3 hours to give yourself enough time to go through it before our first class.
There will also be some content to review between classes - typically less than 1 hour.
- It's a good idea to budget some extra time to do some tapping on yourself between classes. Think of it as self-care time where you get to not only practice you skills, but actually improve how you feel!You'll also find you get more out of the course if you give yourself some time to explore our course platform and discussion group, get to know the others in your class, and share your questions and experiences.
You don't need experience with EFT to take this course, but you may find it helpful to do an EFT session beforehand to get an idea of what it looks and feels like.
Practice time and demos will take up about 1/3rd of the course. You'll be tapping on more minor issues with a practice partner, since you're both learning.
An important note: this is a professional course rather than EFT therapy or a personal development workshop. The focus of our time together will be on learning about techniques, theory and application of EFT. We won’t be working on big or complex issues, but the skills you learn can be used to tap on your own Big Ones when you're done. In fact, you're encouraged to use it to work on things that are bothering you as you go.
If you’re aware you carry significant unresolved trauma, or are currently struggling to feel strong and stable, it may not be a good choice to attend. EFT can often go deep very quickly and unexpectedly – even when tapping on minor issues. Your emotional safety is the biggest priority.
There will also be discussions of trauma and examples given of traumatic events that could trigger unresolved trauma and painful memories. It may be a better idea to spend some time doing personal work with an EFT practitioner before you jump into training if you find that your symptoms can overwhelm you.
Please contact me to discuss your situation if you’re at all concerned about this course being the right choice for you right now.
The course fee for this Level 1-2 combined Professional Training is $750 CAD.
- 8 weeks of live, interactive classes covering all of the foundational techniques (32 hours total class time plus bonus content)
- Compassionately supervised practice sessions to get the hang of things
- An in-depth EFT Tapping manual that you can refer back to
- Access to me, your trainer, between classes to answer questions and provide feedback
- An online course platform, outside of social media with all of our class materials, including recordings, slides and handouts
- A discussion platform to connect with your classmates, ask questions, and share wins
- An invitation to our student and alumni tapping community
- Bonus content to support you and inspire you as you go!
Students who have already completed L1/L2 combined training can join at the repeater rate of $299. Current certification students of mine may repeat for free, provided space is available.
Payment and Refund Policy
Your participation in our small group learning environment is so valuable! However, if unforeseen circumstances arise and you can’t attend the course, please inform me right away. If you need to withdraw from the course and it’s two weeks or more away, you’ll be refunded your tuition minus a $50 administrative fee.
If you need to withdraw from the course within two weeks of its start time, or after it’s already begun, please contact me to discuss options.
About your Trainer
Jessica Dorzinsky is a Certified and Accredited EFT Trainer (NQT) based in Calgary, Canada. She offers accredited EFT training, workshops as well as one-to-one sessions. In her private work with clients, Jessica primarily helps sensitives (HSPs), empaths, gifted adults and others with a complex inner world. She has been offering EFT sessions and workshops full time for about 5 years, and loves teaching others EFT!
☎️ Registration and Contact
Registration is now closed.